Monday, January 2, 2012

Potential Vehicular Project

I have a 1996 Ford F-150. It’s tan. It will never be considered a looker; too boring body shape, too boring color.


I’m always broke.


I’m looking around online, and I’m seriously, seriously considering making it an art car (truck). Just looking for a theme. I have no artistic talent myself, so it’s going to be an interesting search. If I go through with it, it will most certainly be an “interesting” result…

Possible ideas so far include having a bunch of friends come over with airbrushes, paintbrushes and/or spraycans and be artistic on my truck; let that same bunch go crazy spraying graffiti on it; motorcycle theme (sticking toys and stickers, etc on it); tattoo theme. Maybe a combination? Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment