Anyway, here are some bullet points:
- Social network activity: Still progressing there. Baby Girl and The Other Half were gone for a month, due to a family emergency involving Other Half's mom. All is well (or hopefully soon will be - cross your fingers), and my girls are back home. Anyway, the point is that I was a bit more active on the social networks while they were gone. The point of getting away from them partly was to spend more time with the family, who was gone for a month. I guess I fell back into some old patterns, as evidenced by today, but I'll get back where I need to be. It's just a matter of breaking bad habits.
- Weight Loss/Fitness: Utter and complete backslide here. No excuses, just laziness. Mea culpa, and all that. Check back next month.
- Clutter: Aha!! The clutter. I'm pretty proud here. During the month my girls were gone, I went through the house from top to bottom, and cleaned and organized. I even cleaned the garage. I went through the storage room, even emptying and cleaning and reorganizing contents of the multitude of plastic storage bins.
- Attitude at work: Still fluctuating. I just have to keep remembering "illegitimi non carborundum".
- Writing: Obviously, I haven't done any, eh? I have a lot of stuff I've made notes on - I just need to stop losing my motivation to write by the time I get home. Also, I've decided to add another blog. I have a second blog, http://motosicklepics.blogspot.com/ where I post photos I've taken of bikes. That's just a photo blog - hardly any writing at all. I write in this blog about motorcycle stuff, and also opinions and personal stuff, but I think I want to move all my motorcycle related posts to a new blog, and keep that one more focused. Hell, maybe even eventually make money off it, who knows? Once I set it up and get it going, I'll post the link here.
- Projects: There were two main projects I wanted to get done. One is still waiting for some items I had to order. Once they arrive, I can begin assembly, and I'll post about it here, complete with photos. The other, I'm proud to say, has finally been completed. For years, I've been keeping up with three cardboard boxes of photos from my life going all the way back to when I was two or three years old. I'm happy to announce that while The Girls were gone, I managed to get them all into photo albums, even roughly in chronological order! I do have a couple of other things I want to pursue, but they're not specific things I want to accomplish, so much as interests I've said for years I wanted to pursue. So, that's what's next on the list. If I find myself getting involved in it, you'll read about it here.
So, that's what's going on in my world the last couple months.